There are many basic and advanced requirements of documentations for Canadian Immigration, such as original documents need to be clearly scanned with high quality and summited. Other than the official details, applicants sometime also have to deal with requirements if any unnecessary details come up (e.g. credit card number, bank account or tax file number).
In this article, you are going to see some of the crucial skill assessment documents necessary for an Express visa Canada from Delhi.
Skill Assessment Documents For Express Entry Program
1. Personal identity
National identity card or passport size photograph is must. If there is any change in name (the necessary documents need to be attached as evidence)
2. Proficiency in English
There are two options for this. Either you can certify Accounting Professional Year program or you can provide English Language proficiency test results. (You have to go through the English language test for the assessment purpose).
3. Academic Certification:
All the qualified academic awards and certification or degrees needs to be summited along with the transcript from prior studies including the any exemption received for degree.
4. Professional Body Qualification:
If you have gone through from any body language examination, the available documents need to be summited along with the certification or transcript.
5. Curriculum for non-accredit qualification:
A precise explanation needs to be given for all the completed subjects related to accounting, finance and business. There should not be the mismatch between subject title and subject code. Your year of study must reflect the content covered in your subjects.
For any reason, if you fail to provide the required documents then you can submit the statutory declaration that why these documents are unavailable or you can provide the written summary for the details.
6. Verification of Chines Degree:
Verification from the authorized Chinese qualification is necessary for any degree, award or transcript cleared from the Chinese institute along with the translation of same in English.
7. Skilled Employment Documents:
- Work experience is most important and it should match your education to recognize yourself as a skilled person. Your employer testimony plays a vital role in this regard along with the pay slip for each role.
- The Employer testimony written on the letterhead which includes the official address, telephone number, fax and email. With this, there should be working hours, date of joining, the employer terms and conditions also it must include the official references and your agreed salary.
- Pay slip is used as an evidence to show up your employment. If you are working for multiple roles, then one has to submit the pay slip of at least 3 roles separately for all.
- Self- employed has to submit the same as employer testimony written on the letterhead include the official address, telephone, fax and official email. It should also include the high quality scanned documents of company along with the business registration.
The concerned authorities keep a keen eye on all the required documents including scrutinizing of the documents in order to confirm the reliability and authenticity of the submitted files. They reserve all the rights to reject your application without a refund and inform the same to Department of Home Affairs, if they found mistrust or have misgiving information. There can be delay in the processing of the application also if the summited documents are not as per the standard requirement or the given guideline. This is why you should hire a visa consultant in Delhi so that you can save your time and money at the same time.